Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting Organized


I am again re-organizing the new studio.....I am sure this will happen a few more times before I find the most efficient and creative set-up. One of my steps this time was to get the fabric out of plastic tubs and onto the shelves. I enjoy seeing the textile color much more than boring book spines! Plus it was a little therapeutic to fondle all my fabrics!
Unfortunately, the rest of the space looks more like that messy area in the circle below. Don't you find that when cleaning, there is a point where it is 10x messier than when you started? You get everything out so you can find where it goes and put it there? That's where I am stuck.....
 

At this point in the organizing process I always crave a trip to the Container Store or Garden Ridge for some things to put my stuff into-baskets, jars, boxes. I don't need more containers, but I feel like I am making progress if I am still "actively" working on the task. By shopping. I know that I have a minor container collecting problem ... I can stop anytime I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment