Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Family Tree, T-Shirt Quilts and a Textured Surface

I was again called upon to complete a model for my local quilt shop, Happy Apple Quilts! I am so excited when they call because it's another chance to get my name out and build my business in my new city! I sure do love longarm quilting as a profession!!
Here is the quilt they needed quilted:

It is a model using the Family Tree fabric line by Deb Strain for Moda. It's beautiful, isn't it? I took some after photos, but I can't find the blasted things! I am afraid that I may have deleted them.

Next I completed a bright and fun t-shirt quilt! Just an easy meander job, which is a joy between custom jobs!



Now I am working on a fun, textural quilt made by one of my fellow guild members.  Each block is made from a piece of fabric pressed and folded into tucks.






1 comment:

  1. Love the quilts! The music challenge was also awesome.

    ReplyDelete